Tuesday 19 June 2018

Wooden speaker stands

Wooden speaker stands

It is always not easy to find stands to mount big bookshelf or small floor standing speakers. To name few things that you have to consider when shopping for a suitable stand for your speakers are the height, size, materials, colours, etc. Worst nightmare is when you need a pair of stand to match the design of your speakers or interior decor! 
I had this problem when i acquired my studio monitor JBL speakers, after shopping around for a while, i decided to build my own stands based on my requirements. Solid oak timber measuring about 30mm x 120mm was used in the entire construction to lift the speaker's tweeter height to my listening ear level. Design was simple and neat to match the big JBLs, the attached pictures below shows the construction and the finished product.